Schutte 24 Circ-U-Flow Hammer Mill
The 24 Series Circ-U-Flow is a mid-range production, full circle screen hammer mill. It is a high speed (3600 RPM) hammer mill with a 24″ diameter rotor.
The 24 Series Circ-U-Flow is designed for efficiently processing agricultural products, feed and grain, light wood waste, and other relatively easy to grind materials. The nearly full circle screen coverage of the rotor translates to a larger screen open area and thus the highest possible production rates on materials that do not require initial grinding against a breaker plate.
Available in five standard mill widths (10”, 15”, 20”, 24” and 30″) and are suitable for either gravity or pneumatic evacuation.
- screen discharge areas from 600 to 1,440 square inches.
- high speed (3,600 rpm), rotor assembly four-way reversible hammers.
- variety of screen sizes.
- dual directional rotors.
- easy access to mill’s interior through dual access doors.
- optional rotary feeders, magnets and de-stoners.
- proprietary screen cradle for easy removal and insertion
- custom widths
- Electrical:115/220C VAC, 3 Ph
Schutte 24 Series Circ-U-Flow Hammer Mill