Honeyville U-Trough Screw Conveyor
The Honeyville U-trough screw conveyors, also called auger conveyors, are designed to move dry, bulk materials and grains from pit hoppers, storage bins and other conveying equipment.
They can be used in applications where you need to “force feed” a product that can’t be done with a chain type convey system.
Are available in 5 sizes and depending auger diameter and product have the capacity of 200 BPH to 8,000 BPH.
- 6”, 9”, 12”, 14” and 16” diameter augers
- 200 BPH to 8,000 BPH capacity
- galvanized steel construction
- bolt on covers
- Class II Dodge gear drives
- Baldor motors
- pre-fitted & welded flanges connectors
- overhead, left, or right side motor mounts
- helicoid, sectional, or shorter pitches screw options
- wood, nylon or UHMW 226 style hanger bearings
- UHMW trough liner
- Air: NA
Honeyville U-Trough Screw Conveyors